• 7:10 PM, Friday, February 24, 2012
爱情没你想向的那么伟大。尤其是在你这个年龄。
我不知道要说你单纯呢?还是没事做。
难道没别的事做或烦了吗?学业呢?难道你就这样让父母担心?对吗?I'm speechless.
Want us to be in ur shoe? Fine.what abt u in our shoe? All this tears argument saddness is damn fucking redundant .but yet?? Haiss.
Cry.cry by all means.if u are living better in future,I don't mind. If u wanna tell me ,ppl do change. Turn a new leaf whatever. Ok. BUTTT! Did u ever think?!?! Will we want to let u risk this bloody hell thing? U are soooooo free man. In life,there's so much thing to do,things to learn ,explore,but yet u wanna take this typical hard challenge! ...........
This is not only u ,ur problem,do u know tt? In the future,if any thing happen,how? Am I gonna say serve u right ? I don't wish to u know. By then,I will blaming myself why.why didn't I stop it ,doesn't matter u hate me so whatever. They won't harm u.get this into ur brain.give u everything,treat u well,u think ur self.did we treat u badly. Touch ur heart. Now u are making our heart bleed ,tears drop,sleepless night. What are u doing? Do u really get what I mean. Why u wanna get all this unnesscary problem into life when in fact u can prevent it. I don't understand.
I really wish u get what I wanna say to you. Want to listen or not. I tell u we been thru with u for how long? Will we harm u? Not understanding?! U are alr gng to a young adult soon. U are a mature sensible girl I thought. Why? :(
All in all,hope this matter comes to an end.人生短短几十年.
Sigh.
Bye




